Rajasthan forts and palaes
Rajasthan is a land of forts and palaces. Grand monuments stand proudly as living reminders of the rich history of this heroic land. You can see the Rajasthan forts and palaces when you visit the unique cities of Rajasthan. Jaipur, Jodhpur, Udaipur, Jaisalmer, Bikaner and Chittorgarh are just some of the places where Rajasthan Forts and Palaces abound. You can tour the fascinating Rajasthan Forts and Palaces on tours to Rajasthan with India Rajasthan Tours.
Bikaner Fort is popularly referred to as the Junagarh Fort. It was built by Raja Rai Singh who was one of Mughal emperor Akbar's trusted generals. There are as many as 37 citadels which protects the fort. This is one fort in Rajasthan which has never been annexed or conquered.
This former royal residence is an imposing blend of traditional Rajasthani and Mughal architecture and craftsmanship. Surrounded by walls, this piece de resistance of Jaipur's palace occupies one seventh of the walled city, comprising a string of minor palaces and imposing halls.
Destinations covered : Jaisalmer like other towns of Rajasthan is centered around a fort - the Jaisalmer Fort which is popularly referred to as Sonar Quila. The majestic fort is located to the south of Jaisalmer on the picturesque Trikut hill. The length of the fort is 457 meter and the breadth is 229 meters.
- Central India Train Tour
- North India Train Tour
- South India Train Tour
- India Nepal Train Tour
- Western India Train Tour
- Golden Triangle
- Golden Triangle Tour with Mandawa
- Golden Triangle Tour with Shimla
- Golden Triangle with Golden Temple
- Golden Triangle Tour with Pushkar
- Golden Triangle with Goa Tour
- Golden Triangle with Khajuraho Tour
- Fascinating Rajasthan with Beach
- Goa Luxury Beaches Tour with Agra
- Golden Triangle with Indian Beaches
- Maharaja Forts, Palaces & Beaches
- Rajasthan Palaces with Beaches
- Rajasthan with Golden Beaches
- Temples Tour with Beaches
- Char Dham Yatra
- Amarnath Yatra
- Buddhist Tour
- Shirdi Tour
- Holy Ganges with Rajasthan
- Special Interest Tour With Rajasthan
- Rajasthan with Srinagar and Varanasi
- Rajasthan With River Ganges & Khajuraho
Design & developed by Meta Soft Tech . Copyright © 2012 Holiday in Rajasthan.